Kevin Benedict, mobility expert and Sr. Digital Transformation Analyst at Cognizant speaks with Magic about the current State of Enterprise Mobility, market trends, challenges and critical issues for success.
According to Kevin Benedict and his analyst colleagues, 2014 will be the year when enterprises move from testing the mobility waters with small productivity apps to gaining a real competitive advantage by deploying complex, sophisticated, well thought-out mobile apps that do things better and differently than their competitors. Kevin adds that as many enterprises now have enterprise-wide mobility strategies in place and know what tools to use, they are starting to make big-ticket purchases and implement major mobile projects.
Watch this short, information-packed interview and get up-to-date on:
- Where companies are in their enterprise mobility transformation
- What types of mobile apps are being deployed and how they’re changing business
- Why there has been a slow adoption rate for apps that mobilize key business processes and why this is set to change in 2014
- The importance of integration platforms for enterprise mobility solutions
- What new trends are in store and how to prepare for them
- Agility and other key success criteria
Kevin Benedict was interviewed by Glenn Johnson, a Senior Vice President at Magic Software Americas.
Mr. Johnson is the author of the award-winning blog "Integrate My JDE" on ittoolbox.com and contributor to the Business Week Guide to Multimedia Presentations (Osborne-McGraw Hill). He has presented at Collaborate, Interop, COMMON, CIO Logistics Forum and dozens of other user groups and conferences. His interviews on software industry issues have been aired on the NBC Today Show, E! News, Discovery and more.
Visit our website to learn how Magic’s End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution can help you deliver successful mobile enterprise apps.