OK, so you resolved yet again to:
- Join a gym - and actually go there.
- Resume piano lessons - which you gave up when you were 12 years old.
- Tidy up the junk in your attic - no, that doesn't mean looking through old school reports and arranging your music cassettes in alphabetical order.
- Do some volunteer work for your favorite charity - no, that doesn't mean putting a Save the Planet bumper sticker on your car.
- Remove all those unused icons from your desktop - come on, you know you’re never going to double-click that icon for MS FrontPage.
Now it’s time to make some resolutions that you won’t need to break:
- Stop spending half your life coding - when you really don’t need to.
- Stop developing the same mobile app over and over again to support different operating systems and device types - when you could develop once and deploy on any mobile OS or device type.
- Stop limiting the capabilities of your apps - when you could be delivering rich Internet applications with enhanced features and functionality for an improved user experience.
- Stop using resource-intensive, error-prone methods to manually update backend systems with data from multiple business apps - when you could be implementing simple, automated processes to seamlessly integrate all your business apps.
- Stop wishing for a magic wand - when what you really need is Magic Software.
To learn how Magic Software’s application and business integration platforms can make 2012 a better year for your business, visit www.magicsoftware.com.