60% of companies in a recent AIG Consulting poll were found to suffer from marginally successful technology projects or outright project failures.
A full half of this number experienced project ‘runaways' which take too long to deliver, consume too much budget, or under-deliver on functionality.
The Get IT together seminar is designed specifically to address the problems that lead to IT project failure.
How? By helping organizations to optimize their software systems and IT departments to better deliver business results.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to align IT department objectives with your overall business goals
- How to better streamline the application development process
- How to more effectively deliver IT projects
- How to get your business applications working together
- How to ensure your current goals answer future business needs
If you are a CEO, CIO or IT manager these issues should already be sounding alarm bells in your head.
To find out more about seminar sessions topics and times, speakers and locations, visit the Get IT together website.